Monday, September 10, 2007

Good Form, Bad Form

For my birthday I received this amazing vintage dress form from Madeline and Andy. I was quite surprised they found it. Here I am seeing it for the first time.


(I've already used the form in one alteration project! Thanks guys!)



Right before the form came along Allegra and I attended the summer of love concert in Speedway Meadow in golden gate park. It was insane how many people were there. It was over 40,000 I think. Here is a part of the view from above on a hill.



The only place you could even walk was about a mile from the stage. We could barely see it.


With all those people, there were lots of specialty causes with booths. This one was giving out
t-shirts. The script of the roving booth members went like this:
"Hey, do you want a free T Shirt?"
"Sure. What do I have to do?"
"Just wear this all day and promote hepatitis awareness!"
"sure, ok." (puts on T shirt over Tye Dyed clothing).

I shoulda got one for Andy.